WARM UP COUNTIES MANUKAU
Warm Up Counties Manukau is an insulation retrofit project insulating the homes of low-income tenanted households in the region.
Supported by ENERGYWISE™ Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme, we provide GreenStuf® insulation to homes in the Counties Manukau Health region at a discounted rate. The programme focuses on rental properties occupied by low income tenants.
Counties Manukau have a high number of potentially avoidable hospitalisations which can be attributed to poor housing. By delivering Warm Up Counties Manukau as well as improving access to health and social services we believe we will see a corresponding drop in housing related preventable hospitalisations, and that’s better for everyone.
To be eligible for subsidised GreenStuf® home insulation you will:
- Live within the Counties Manukau Health catchment
- Live in a home built before 1st January 2000
- Have a valid Community Services Card
- Rent privately (not a Housing NZ home)
- 50% of the cost must be paid by landlords
For more information or to apply please contact the Warm Up Counties Manukau team:
- Phone: 0800 RU COLD (0800 782 653)
- E-mail: email@example.com
Warm Up Counties Manukau is operated by Counties Manukau Health, and funded by Autex, Installed and the ENERGYWISE™ Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme.